Hilton Memphis, TN
9 am – 4:30 pm CST
Before the fall elections’ final push, the National Women’s Political Caucus is responding to our candidates’ requests with a new training led by VP for Education and Training, Cathy Allen. This training will feature several best practices when running for office including:
• The Best “ASKS” to Prospective Donors – Get yourself a refresher course of the best donor asks from women in 2018.
• Dare to Be Brief – Getting your message, press bytes, Facebook posts, answers to issue questions, introductions, and more! Learn how to tighten up your message and get your voice heard!
• The Best Answers to the Toughest Questions – We’ve asked the best how to answer those tough questions on choice, gun control, trans policy, carbon taxes, mandatory minimum wage increases, and much more. Learn how you can answer the tough questions without losing voter support!
• Making Money Online – Yes, really, there are ways to make far more money online, but not without doing your homework, targeting the appropriate prospects, and moving at the right moment.
• Taking Advantage of the “Year of the Woman” – You don’t run because you are a woman, you run and WIN because you lead like a woman who’s not tied to the status quo.